25 October 2011

Snow Miku Magic Show

Photobucket
Snow Miku wants to do a magic show! This comes at good timing as I am busy with other stuff at the moment. Well, let's have her take the stage this time shall we?

Photobucket
Before the show starts, an assistant Ball hands over the trusted leek to Snow Miku.

Photobucket
The leek magically turns into an icy leek, much to the Ball's surprise~ Well, I guess the show has already begun!

Photobucket
With her icy touch Snow Miku will demonstrate her magic on the 1/144 Nashorn and Tiger II.

Photobucket
Poof, and both have gone white!

Photobucket
Next thing Snow Miku will try will be on a HGUC 1/144 Kampfer.

Photobucket
A white Kampfer appears!

Photobucket
Last but not least Snow Miku will test her magic on figma Black★Rock Shooter, without the latter's prior knowledge of what's going on at this moment...

Photobucket
... And with that figma WRS has been summoned. Probably a bad move. Oh dear that didn't go too well now did it? ^^;


For those who are interested my Snow Miku review can be found here


This post is to also be made for a local forum posting game where one has to make their own thread with pictures of Q-version toys (i.e. chibi). While I have very few of such toys, the game suddenly gave me some inspiration with what I have in my collection, and I came up with this post. Hope you've enjoyed this silly but lighthearted post though!

It feels good digging up some older toys even if it's just for a quick snapshot. That way they don't feel forgotten as you interact with them now and then :o

7 comments:

  1. Miku as a wizard of snow, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... WRS wants to play/tease Miku. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe this is so cute! Good job on the magic show :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaahaha... Abra Kadabra!

    Nice magic show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Yui:
    I was originally planning to re-use photos from my older blog post for the forum, but after look back at some of my older toys I've decided to do something a little "creative", even though I really lacking these days ^^; I'm glad that I got it done though!

    @ bd77:
    Whatever WRS is up to it does not seem so favourable to Snow Miku for sure; she's not the exactly the kind with seemingly gentle and kind demeanor ^^;

    @ Lightning Sabre:
    Thanks! It's great digging out various kinds of older toys and try to make up a post for it!

    @ Shizuo:
    Thanks! I'm glad you like the "magic show"! And nice reference to Pokemon there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've thought of making one of these little stories myself. I have a ton of nendoroids, but I can never think of anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Nopy:
    I rarely make such stories myself due to my shortage in creativity. This one happens to have come from a sudden gush of inspiration for one of the forums. I still gotta post it up there though.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to copy long comments to clipboard in case of Internet or server problems