Closing the stage for my sister's Kumamoto trip, here I am showing the lovely food she's been having back in December... In pain.
Why in pain, you may ask? That's because I wasn't there with her, so now I can only look at them (along with you) and wish I can go back home asap orz.
This post will again be predominantly pictures with very little to no captions. If you do wanna know what certain food is I can try and ask my sister when I have the time.
1. Larger view of the sashimi bowl above
9. This katsudon looks great even for a ready meal...
10. That package on the bottom right are some chicken nuggets from convenient store Lawson (which means that the katsudon is likely from the same place too). Oh and yes my sister is a big fan of NEWS, mainly Yamashita Tomohisa.
11. Ajisen Ramen, a chain ramen restaurant. It is based in Kumamoto in Kyushu, therefore my sister managed to have the chance to visit the original store.
20. Some tea to finish things off (was the first pic of this post)
Got any you like, or rather got a favourite out of all those meals? I personally am a sucker for ramen, so I won't hesitate to have at least 2 bowls of them any moment ^^;
Previous postings on Kumamoto: