8 February 2013

ALTER 1/7 Fate T Harlaown -Summer holiday-

Photobucket
I haven't bought PVC figures for some time, and I only have a handful of them compared to my other toys. This time it's ALTER's 1/7 scale Fate T Harlaown -Summer holiday- version, featuring Fate T Harlaown from Magical Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS in swimwear.

February does not seem like an ideal time of the year to wear swimsuit... Oh well, let's imagine she's near the tropical regions, or even somewhere in South hemisphere where's it's summer right now. ^^;

Photobucket
Front

Photobucket
From the left

Photobucket
From the right

Photobucket
And back view

Photobucket
Closer look on the face with sunglasses. The sunglasses are indeed made of transparent material.

Photobucket
Fate's coat tucked hanging on the left hand.

Photobucket
The base is a simple circular clear one with the name of the figure printed on one side.

Photobucket
One final picture to finish the post. I may put a few more comments later on :o

4 comments:

  1. I thought about getting some of the Nanoha swimsuit figures but in the end they just took up too much space and I already have a lot of figures from the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying static figures has been an exception of some kind to me nowadays. I'm still pretty fond of adult Fate, and for a figure released by ALTER, I thought it won't hurt too much to buy one. Allocating space for it isn't easy though (a common problem for a lot of us I'm sure)!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the get, she looks very high quality that ALTER is famous for. But since I know I am a sucker for their battle suit line, I probably should not start to collect their swimsuit line as well (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ALTER's figures don't disappoint on most occasions. I also have the Shin Sonic Form, which is a killer in terms of size. I don't want to imagine them releasing one for Nanoha Force (though FREEing may do one soon or later)!

      Delete

Be sure to copy long comments to clipboard in case of Internet or server problems