8 July 2008

Rebirth


For those of you who are wondering about the whereabouts of my previous blog (known as Q's Random Journal under the same url), I have pretty much removed it and gave it a new start. One of the primary reasons is that over these 4 years I have been in a state of astray and have no sense of focus or direction of where I want to head for. After a heavy consideration this has been given a new birth.

The title "Daybreak's Bell" comes from a song of the same name from J-Rock band L'arc~en~Ciel, which I have witnessed them performing during the TOUR 2008 L'7~Trans ASIA via PARIS concert in Hong Kong. I have originally given it "get out from the shell", but was against the idea at the end of the day as it was a bit too long for a title. The name of the song has a symbolism of some sort (for me) to hint that a new beginning has arrived.

I will share my interest of anime-related news or items to my fellow readers, as well as tidbits of Hong Kong (where I live) and Japan if possible, where both have influenced me to a certain degree. I am sorry if you are disappointed by this sudden change, but I will do my best share what I want to share to the community.

Since Daybreak's Bell is the opening song of the anime Gundam 00, let's have a look at it in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to copy long comments to clipboard in case of Internet or server problems